Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Moving on.

Thankyou to all you lovely people who have left kind messages in my absence. I have not fallen off the face of the real world, just the virtual one. For a time there I just couldn't find any words. And then when I did, the thought of putting them here made me shrink away.

The thing is when I started this blog I was a very different person to who I am now. It may seem contrite and hollywood-esque to suggest I could change so dramatically in less than twelve months, but it's true. So, to keep this blog just doesn't feel right. I need a clean page. But thats not to say the pages that came before didn't exist, just that I want, need to move on.

I hope you all will join me in this new chapter at:

http://itsinthesmallthings.wordpress.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great indeed to hear from you again, Camille, especially as you are sounding so positive. Good luck in your new mode, and new blog.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Anonymous said...

Not bad article, but I really miss that you didn't express your opinion, but ok you just have different approach

Anonymous said...

Hi, i just want to say hello to the community